Terms and Conditions (Please read carefully):
1. Fill in the Online Booking Form and click on “Submit”
2. Your designated technician will contact you before coming out to arrange a suitable time of call.
3. On arrival, the technician will assess your tech issue/requirement and provide you with advice and a quotation on the work required. If you accept the quote the technician will go ahead with the work required.
4. On completion, the technician will provide you with an invoice for the quoted amount. As all our payments are treated as COD (cash on delivery of services), the technician will require full payment or confirmation of payment if you prefer to settle via Electronic Funds Transfer.
5. If you decide not to go ahead with the repair or if the quoted amount does not suit you, the technician may require you to cover the cost of callout (callout fee) to the extent of R400 unless otherwise prescribed.
6. By clicking “Submit” on this page or by making a telephone booking you agree that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
7. Should you wish to cancel the booking before the requested date, you may do so by calling us on 011/568-1380 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org